website URL for weForms gives people the chance to copy and paste a certain web address in this field.
Suppose you are looking for some qualified individuals to help you
with your WordPress website. You can post an application form on your
website for the first screening process. Make sure you include the
Website URL field in your form. This way applicants can upload their
CVs’ along with their academic documents in Google Drive and paste its
link in the Website URL field of the form. Now you can access the files
from anywhere on the go!
You can create a form for the first screening process of new employee recruitment. You can include a Website URL field in your form. Ask applicants to upload their CVs’ on the internet and paste the page-link in the Website URL field.
Website URL Options
- Field Label: Type an appropriate label for the field.
- Meta Key: weForms includes a meta key automatically. However, you can change the key
- Help Text: Type any additional information you have. Anything you write will flash below the field.
- Required: You can make this field optional or mandatory using this option.
- Placeholder Text: Anything you type here will flash when the field is left blank.
- Default Value: Default value field lets you dictate a value that will appear in the database if the field is left blank.
- Word Restriction: You may need authors to elaborate on some points. But too many words may overwhelm your database. You can simply set a limit to the number of words.
- Size: You can also set a limit by using this field. Pick an input number for the field and you are good to go.
- CSS Class Name: Every WordPress generated web-page needs a style sheet language to project its data and other elements, in a certain format and layout. You can use separate formatting for separate parts of a single web-page. This can also be done to separate sections of your weForms generated form. With CSS Class Name you are able to do this.
- Conditional Logic: This lets you decide what version of the form will be displayed to an individual. Conditional logic can be used to show or hide fields according to certain responses.
After you are done, save the form and click on the Preview option at the top right corner of your screen. It will open a new window with your form’s preview.