1. Do you provide trial?
We do not provide a trial. We do offer a 14-day money-back guarantee in case the product does not meet your needs.
2. Is the price mentioned for one time only or recurring?
The prices listed are for a one-year subscription only. You’ll need to renew your subscription after a year to continue getting regular updates and support.
3. Do you have a lifetime subscription?
We don’t offer any lifetime subscriptions right now.
4. Will the plugin stop working after my subscription expires?
No, the plugin will work as usual. You won’t get the regular updates and support anymore, however.
5. Is weForms translation-ready?
Yes, weForms is translation-ready, you can translate it to any language.
6. What are the System Requirements?
The server requirement for WP User Frontend Pro is PHP 5.6 or later and MySQL 5.6 or later.
7. How to backup/export forms?
Navigate to wp-admin → weForms→ Tools → Export, forms can be exported individually or all at once. You can export form entries from there too.
8. How can I redirect the users to a specific page/URL after submitting a form?
Please navigate to wp-admin → weForms → All Forms → Edit a form → Settings → Form Setting, use the “Redirect To” option and select the page where you want to redirect the users after successful submission.
9. Can I upload and attach images to a form?
Yes, you can upload and attach images to a form via our Image Upload field.
10. Will I get a notification if someone submits a form?
Yes, on the form settings page you have the option to get notified when a user submits a form.
11. Can the form be restricted to logged-in users only?
Yes, you can restrict a form by navigating to wp-admin→weForms→All Forms→Edit a Form→Settings→Submission Restrictions.
12. How to add a multi-step form?
You can check the multi-step form tutorial here.
13. Does weForms offer payment options in forms?
Yes, weForms has payment options that include PayPal and Stripe payment gateways.
14. How do I schedule a form?
Please navigate to wp-admin->weForms->all forms->edit a form->settings->submission restriction-> check the schedule form option.
15. How do I set form-based notifications?
You can set notification by navigating to wp-admin->weForms->All Forms->Edit the certain form->notification.
weForms doesn’t trigger any custom events on a successful form submission. Everything is done by this form submit event:
17. Where can I find the files entered with ‘file upload’ field?
The uploaded files/images are being stored in the default WordPress media folder. You’ll find them in wp-admin->media
18. Where do I add the PHP codes for passing Data Using hooks?
You can use your theme function.php file to add codes to it.
19. Can I limit the size of files accepted via the file upload field?
Yes, you can limit the file upload size. The limit of the file upload field is 1024 MB by default. This means users cannot upload files larger than 1024 MB. To limit or maximize the file upload size, go to your Form Editor, click on the File Upload field in your form, edit the field, and set the max file size on the advanced settings. Please note, you may need to work with your hosting provider as different hosts may prohibit large file uploads.